Municipal Mayor: Ing. Radovan Benčík
Address: Municipality of Chorvátsky Grob
Námestie Josipa Andriča 17
900 25 Chorvátsky Grob
Web site: www.chorvatskygrob.sk
Country: Slovak Republic
Identification number: 00304760
Municipality code: 507911
Bank contact: 6601265001/5600, Prima banka Slovensko, a.s.
Phone: 00421 2 322 230 00
METHOD OF ESTABLISHMENT, COMPETENCES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
Municipality of Chorvátsky Grob is a autonomous local self-governing and administrative unit of the Slovak Republic, it gathers persons who have a habitancy in the area of Chorvátsky Grob.
Municipality is a corporate body that autonomously manages its own finances, property and profit.
Conditions for creation of municipality, its status, authorities, competences and responsibilities are mentioned is the basic forms of the statute: Act No. 369/1990 Coll. on Municipal Establishment.
Municipality elected authorities:
- Municipal Mayor
- Municipal Council
Municipal Mayor represents the highest executive body of the Municipality. The Mayor is elected by the citizens through a direct vote for 4 years.
Deputy Mayor is voted by Municipal Council for 4 years and represents the Mayor during the latter's absence or incapacity to execute his office.
Municipal Council in Chorvatsky Grob is composed of 10 members, means a group of municipality representatives elected through direct public vote for 4 years. The Municipal Council established and dissolve, based on need, permanent or temporary executive, control, and consulting authorities, mainly:
- a. Commissions of Municipal Council, as a advisory bodies
- b. Chief Municipal auditor
- c. Approves the Municipality budget
- d. Decides on another important matters according to life in municipality
Comissions of Municipal Council:
- Commission for grants (based on 4.10.2012)
- Commission for Territorial Development, Housing Development and Infrastructure
- Commission for Social Affairs and Public Relations
- Commission for Finance and Management of Municipal Property
- Commission for Education, Culture and Sport
- Commission on Environment and Public Policy
Self-administration operation (original competencies)
- a. the administration and the development of municipal property and the property in the ownership of state ceded to municipal for use,
- b. prepare „Closing Statement annual report on the municipal management“,
- c. the administration of municipal taxes and fees,
- d. regulation of economical activities that is done by binging statements to the business activities and other activity, establishment of operations,
- e. the administration of local roads, public areas, plants, public lighting, cleanliness and public cemetery,
- f. nature and environment protection, water economy, sewerage, communal waste, support educational, leisure and sport opportunities,
- g. participation at regional plans, area planning, local development,
- h. establishment organization and business in own name,
- i. Attestation of needs and some offences.
- j. Social assistance
- k. Verification of documents and signatures on documents
Transfered scope of competencies of the state administration
- a. Country planning and building order – municipality is a building office
- b. nature and environment protection sewerage – mainly felling of plants
- c. waste management - communal waste management
- d. air and water protection – small and medium sources of air contamination, small artesian well
- e. Population register
- f. Registrar office – birth, death and marriage register
- g. Performance of local and specific communications (roads)
Municipal established organizations
Elementary school and Kindergarten in Chorvátsky Grob
- Municipal office represents executive body of Municipal Council and the Municipal Mayor, and comprises city officers.
- Municipal Office carries out professional, administrative, and organizational works relating to fulfillment of municipal responsibilities, especially:
- Keep written agenda of all local government bodies, and serve as receiving and processing centre of municipal written documents,
- Prepare technical documentation and other written documents for submission to Municipal Council meetings and Municipal Council committees,
- prepare decision issued in administrative proceedings, in tax and fee proceedings,
- execute municipal orders, Municipal Council resolutions, and Mayor's decisions,
- coordinate activities of public utilities on the own territory, subjects created and established by the Municipality, as well as other subjects with direct legal relations to the Municipality,
- ensure organizational and technical implementation of state administration responsibilities transferred to the Municipality.
- Municipal office chief manages and organizes the work of the Municipal Office.
- Internal organization of Municipal Office, especially its organizational structure, competencies of individual departments, their mutual relations, and responsibilities of municipal officers, are included in the Municipal Office Organization Manual approved by the Municipal Council.
- Municipal Office does not have legal autonomy.
|Monday||8:00 - 12:00|| |
12:30 - 16:00
|Tuesday||8:00 - 12:00|| |
12:30 - 16:00
|Wednesday||7:00 - 12:00|| |
13:00 - 18:00
|Thursday||unofficial day|| |
|Friday||8:00 - 13:00|| |